- Name of the corporation: Turismo de Mijas
- Owner of the website: Turismo de Mijas
- [Tax address]: Avda. Virgen de la Peña, 2ª 29650 Mijas (Málaga)
- Telephone: 952 58 90 34
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this web page from Francisco onwards, Turismo de Mijas makes available to Internet users. If you do not agree with these legal conditions, you must leave this website.
- The User undertakes to use the website, the services and its contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, must refrain from:
- Delete, elude or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of their owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the content may contain.
- Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration to the website or the computer systems that support it.
- Use or install programs or devices capable of invalidating the security controls or passwords established by Turismo de Mijas, and it is also prohibited to decipher the encryption keys, systems or algorithms or any other security element of the website or any of its users.
- Make a copy or screenshot of the website, without the express authorization of Turismo de Mijas.
- Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of Turismo de Mijas.
Carry out any type of behavior contrary to the Law or good faith.
Exclusion of Liability
Turismo de Mijas is not responsible for any losses or damages that may be caused to the user due to viruses, unavailability or any other abnormal behavior of the website. Turismo de Mijas has adopted all the security measures within its reach and according to the current state of the art, to guarantee the proper functioning of the website and avoid the generation of any type of damage to the user.
The access and use of certain sections of this website require prior registration as a user. The registration of minor users is not allowed. Turismo de Mijas reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered on our website, you can at any time access, modify or cancel the data in your user profile.
Turismo de Mijas warns the user that registration requests made fraudulently or in violation of regulations or rights of third parties may be rejected, and they may also be unsubscribed as users if they violate these legal conditions or the warnings and requirements directed to them. Turismo de Mijas regarding behavior that violates the policies and regulations that govern this website.
Users are responsible for any action taken under their username or account. The user is responsible for the use and confidentiality of his password to access his account, in the event of any suspicion that the security of his password has been compromised, he must modify it immediately.
Turismo de Mijas declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other pages linked to this website. Turismo de Mijas does not control or exercise any type of supervision over the linked pages. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions set out on the destination pages.
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other content included on this website are the property of Turismo de Mijas, or have, where appropriate, permission for their use and/or exploitation.
Users of this website may carry out the reproduction or storage of the contents stored on this page for their exclusive personal use or the purposes authorized in the legal conditions of contracting our products and services. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, of the content stored on this website is expressly prohibited without the prior and express consent of Turismo de Mijas.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in the event of litigation or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Estepona (Málaga). This clause of express submission to the courts of the city of Estepona (Málaga), will not be applicable for cases of litigation with web users who, according to current legislation, have the status of consumers, in which case both parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer’s residence.
This Legal Notice is dated 01/26/2018 and any modification of its terms will be published on the website.